Live a Day, Live Your Life! – Lake Silver
February 9 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
FAAST and FDOA through the support of the Reeve Foundation bring an exciting and fun-filled opportunity to get hands-on with outdoor exercise and recreation equipment.
A perfect opportunity to not just learn about but use multiple types of exercise chairs, hand cycles, all-terrain track chairs, and adaptive water equipment.
Mark your calendar for February 9, 2019, to join us at Lake Silver to have fun while finding the equipment to best fit your needs. We will have food, drinks, music, planned activities and plenty of fun!
Please email Eric Reed to keep informed of the event and to ask any questions or learn how you can participate, sponsor or help. Ereed@faastinc.org, 1-844-FL-FAAST, ext 104.
Equipment & Activities Available: (subject to change)
- All-terrain track chairs
- Leverage exercise chairs
- Various handcycles
- Manual to power chair adaptors
- Accessible kayaks and paddle boards
- Power and manual Beach sand wheelchairs
- Floating waterwheel chairs
- Beach access mats and products
- Hobie Mirage Islander tandem sailing boat
- Wheelchair Accessible power boats
- Electric fishing reel and pole holders
- Hunting and shooting accessories
- Wheelchair Accessible golf type cart
- Accessible tennis and other sports
- Hotdogs, music, and fun things to do