The term “access” refers to the ability of any person or group to be able to have full use of a product or device, or full access to a service or environment. With full access to technology and services, people with varying abilities are able to participate successfully in school, at home, in the workplace, and in the community.
June 7 @ 10:00 am - June 9 @ 6:00 pm
- Dr. Frederick Haynes FAAST Legislator of the Year Award for 2018
- 10 Things that People Living with a Disability Want You to Know
- New Autism Focused Programs at the FSU College of Education
- Sea World’s Water Park is now a Certified Autism Center
- Apps as Assistive Technology – Affordable, Available, and Accessible