The Avaz Espanol AAC app empowers children & adults having speech-related disabilities with a voice of their own. The research-based pragmatic vocabulary consists of over 15,000 pictures (Symbolstix) with a variety of high-quality voices that a communicator regardless of their ability can tap to form sentences quickly. With a wide range of personalization and customization options, you can make Avaz AAC your own.
Avaz Espanol AAC app features:
- 3 levels of vocabulary laid out in a consistent pattern to ensure quick access and motor memory that grows with the communicator.
- Color-coded words with Fitzgerald key allows quick correlation of part of speech with other special ed classroom materials.
- Zooming in and out of words to reassure the communicator of the selection made (visual reinforcement).
- Create sentences with just a few taps with a powerful prediction system.
- Have spell check for words that are commonly misspelled.
- Assign an entire sentence to a letter on the keyboard to quickly load them.
- Quickly speak out sentences by adding them to the quick bar.