The Go Talk 9+, a lightweight and portable communication tool, includes 9 minutes of recording memory with a 45-message capacity. Nine programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings. The messages are displayed on 9 large message keys that each have 5 recording levels. It also features 3 additional core message keys for frequently used words or phrases that remain constant – great for “hello” or “all done”. Messages can be recorded in any language.
Here’s how it works:
- Determine communication messages
- Select PCS for each button
- Print overlay using a Boardmaker Software product or create your own overlay
- Slide overlay into Go Talk 9+
- Record messages
- Press button to hear message and communicate