Goally helps bridge the gap between behavioral science techniques and the parents who are tasked with implementing them. Designed for kids with ADHD, autism, and SPD. Perfect for developmental ages 4-12. Goally is the only standalone device designed by leading behavioral therapists, child psychologists and learning experts.
- Less stress and conflict, more quality family time
Your child learns to stay on task, on their own, with a distraction-free device with built-in graphics and engaging sounds.
- Structured routines and tasks step-by-step
Access an icon library of built-in routines and tasks or customize your own with pictures you can take and upload.
- Set Goally points and rewards
Keep your child motivated to complete tasks, while building confidence and independence.
- Block the distractions
Improve your child’s focus and help them make progress while achieving desired behavior with rewards, not yelling.
Goally Device for Children
- Child-centric user interface designed to be fun.
- Points and rewards system that makes tasks easier, autonomous, and engaging.
- Standalone, expert-developed device with no distractions, just one focus: progress.
- Fully-customizable, connected to a parent app.
Goally App for Parents
- Schedule routines and tasks. Get them done without nagging.
- Set points and give rewards for completing tasks to keep your child happy and motivated.
- Highly customizable to fit your unique child and schedule.
- Track and understand emotions and behaviors. Adjust points, rewards, and routines.
- iOS and Android apps as well as a desktop portal. Multi-parent and multi-child.
Goally Support System
- Get relief and support when you need it from the Goally parent community.
- Get unlimited access to Goally therapists and coaches to get the most out of Goally.
- Connect and share ideas with parents like you.
- Get unlimited help by phone or email from our parent success team, who use Goally with their own kids.
Visit Goally for more information.