GoTalk Express 32 offers 2 methods of operation: Standard and Express. The Standard method is touch a message key and it talks. With the Express method, users can link messages together to play in sequence.
“I would like”
“spaghetti and meatballs”
“for lunch today”
“thank you very much”
These messages will play seamlessly in the order selected to simulate typical conversation. Users can easily edit their recorded expressions, plus save one for the long term. Both Standard and Express operations are available in scanning mode also.
GoTalk Express 32 is a full-featured scanning device. Scanning is an alternative to Direct Select (pressing a message key to activate the message). Choose from 3 scanning techniques: single switch, two switch, or step scanning.
More GoTalk Express 32 Features:
- 32 programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each of the 5 levels with pictures and vocal recordings
- Records and stores 160 messages
- Plays up to 8 messages in sequence
- Optional 1.5 second auditory cue for each button
- Visual cues surround each message key with 4 LEDs
- Size: 14¼ x 10 x 1¾ inches
- Weight: 2¼ pounds
Please read the User’s Guide HERE
Read more on GoTalk Express 32 HERE