MagniLink Voice 2 is a reading machine that scans printed text and reads it using a speech synthesizer. You can present the scanned text on a monitor, thus adding a visual display to the text being read aloud.
- Easy set up – move the camera arm up and start
- Adaptable to the individual user by adjusting reading speed, volume, audio profiles, voices, light and more
- Reads misaligned documents
- Reads a full US Letter page
- Digital documents on USB can also be read aloud
- Automatic language detection
- Extremely good depth of field – optimized for browsing large books
- Voice feedback for all functions
- Up to 5 hours of portable operation
Visit Low Vision International MagniLink Voice 2 to read more.