Visual Instruction for Autism and Special Needs. Replace all your flash cards with the 4,400 pictures and 2,200 exercises developed by professionals. More than 500,000 users in 104 countries! Create custom lessons using the starter library, or purchase any of 50 individual libraries with over 4,400 pictures and 2,200 exercises developed by professionals.
Here are just a few of the benefits of See. Touch. Learn.:
- Build, save, copy and reuse your custom lessons
- No more organizing and reorganizing cards for each student
- Create unlimited scenarios and prompts
- Thousands of gorgeous picture cards to choose from
- Your entire collection is portable – take it with you everywhere
- Never misplace a card – Images are automatically backed up
- Save hundreds of dollars – only a fraction of the cost of physical cards
- No cards to wear out
- No cards to lose
—– Picture cards are an integral part of an effective learning program and are used to help teach new words and concepts and foster self-expression. Brain Parade’s See. Touch. Learn. app combines the effectiveness of picture cards with the power and interactivity of the iPad. Create custom exercises and lessons, automatically track performance, and always carry your entire library collection with you. Whether you are using picture cards as part of an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program or another program, See. Touch. Learn. is for you. To get you started, Brain Parade includes over 50 professionally designed exercises with each library you purchase!
More information: http://www.brainparade.com/