Smyle Mouse software provides hands-free, voice-free, and touch-free mouse control and switch access via head and facial gestures captured by a webcam. Simply move your head or smile to operate the Smyle Mouse. The Smyle Mouse can benefit persons with disabilities of hands — ALS, Carpal Tunnel, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injury, and other MNDs.
How Smyle Mouse Works – Simply Move Your Head or Smile
- Move your head to move your mouse pointer
- Smile to click or make an adaptive switch selection
Watch this video to see an example of how the Smyle Mouse is used.
Easy Mouse and Switch Control
- Point, click, drag, and scroll
- Pixel perfect, responsive, and smooth
- Simple and gentle gestures
- 10-second quick calibration
Smyle Mouse Software Includes
- Advanced head mouse
- Smile clicker
- Dwell clicker
- Adaptive switch emulator
Hardware, Accessories, and Wearables-free
- No need to wear anything on the head or face – glasses, headsets, stickers
- No sip, puff, bite switches to put in the mouth
- No head, foot, or other assistive switches required
- No 3D, depth-sensing, or infrared cameras required
- No care giver needed to adjust settings
Do What You Want, Where You Want
- Communicate and socialize (AAC speech generation, email, chat, etc.)
- Be productive at work or school
- Play video games, pursue hobbies, music, entertainment
- Use indoors or outdoors (even in bright sun)
*Designed for Microsoft Windows 7,8,10.
To learn more visit Smyle Mouse.
If you would like to borrow a laptop to trial this software, please email Hbrock@faastinc.org.