- Flappy the Elephant: Flappy the Elephant is an adorable singing animated plush that has been switch adapted to accept up to 2 standard switches (request separately). Press and release one switch to play an interactive game of peek-a-boo, press and release your other switch to hear the song “Do Your Ears Hang Low” in a cute child’s voice.
- Dalton the Dragon: Dragon that sways, and recites 5 fairy tales, “Hansel & Gretel”, “Jack and the Beanstalk”, “Rapunzel”, “The Ugly Duckling”, and “Sleeping Beauty” while his magical book lights up. He has been adapted to accept up to 2 standard switches (request separately) to start, pause, stop, and forward through the fairy tales.
- My Piggy Piper: My Piggy Piper plays a fun game and flaps his ears and sways his head to the songs “Farmer in the Dell” and “Old MacDonald.” He has been adapted to accept up to 2 standard switches (request separately) so people with limited hand function can make him play and sing. Press and release one switch to play an imitation game with Piper and the other to hear him sing. These functions can also be selected by pressing the buttons directly on Piper. This cute piggy is great for enhancing language skills, providing auditory and visual stimulation, encouraging movement, and teaching following oral directions.
- Penguin Race: These fun Penguins race down a high slide set, climb up the stairs and glide back down again. Requires a single switch, request separately. Press your switch and the toy plays, release your switch and the toy stops. Great for visual attention and loads of fun! Small parts: Not recommended for children under the age of 3.
- Music & Light Caterpillar: This cute little caterpillar’s got talent! Activate your capability switch (request separately) or push the pink button on its back and it will play 16 different songs while its four colorful lights flash.