INVITATION TO BID
TOP END HANDCYCLES
Contact: Eric Reed, email@example.com
Purpose: The Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology, Inc. (FAAST), a tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit, is currently seeking to purchase multiple handcycles for a new grant program.
Background: FAAST was awarded funds from the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation to provide continued exercise opportunities for individuals with spinal cord injuries who are transitioning from rehabilitation. Various handcycles and other exercise equipment will be purchased by FAAST and distributed to various locations around the state so individuals will have access to borrow the equipment for 30-day periods.
The mission of FAAST is to improve the quality of life for all Floridians with disabilities by increasing access to assistive technology through empowerment and collaboration.
Scope of Work
The organization/individual selected will be responsible for providing the following services: Deliver the following equipment for the bid price provided and in a reasonable time frame as agreed to by FAAST:
- Invacare Top End Excelerator Stock Handcycle – Quantity 5
- Invacare Top End The Lil’Excelerator Handcycle – Quantity 4
- Invacare Top End XLT Handcycle – Quantity 7
- Top End Quad Grips – Quantity 4
- Have proof of working directly with Invacare for third party resell purchases.
- Be a business in good standing with the appropriate state business regulation agency.
- Official quote on company letterhead to include all costs of the order.
- Verification of prior orders with Invacare.
Proposals will be reviewed for reasonableness of cost proposal and prior work.
All materials submitted are due by January 21, at 5:00 p.m. EST to Eric Reed, Loan Program Director, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A preference will be given to firms owned by or employing individuals who have disabilities who utilize assistive technologies.