FAAST Regional Demonstration Center Projects Scoring Results
The Assistive Technology Advisory Council (ATAC) has approved a new service delivery model for the Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology’s (FAAST) Regional Demonstration Centers. These Centers are subcontracts of FAAST that provide FAAST services such as assistive technology device demonstrations, loans, training, and information and assistance activities to specific regions of Florida.
Regional Demonstration Center Proposals were closed on October 8, 2021.
Below is a list of important dates regarding the Regional Demonstration Center Proposals.
- Request for Proposal Release 8/30/2021 (Northeast RDC Proposal Release 9/07/2021)
- Letter of Intent Due 9/10/2021 by 5:00 p.m. EDT
- Written Questions Due 9/17/2021 by 12:00 p.m. EDT
- FAAST Response to Written Questions 9/24/2021 by 12:00 p.m. EDT
- Proposals Due 10/08/2021 by 12:00 p.m. EDT
- Evaluation and Proposal Scoring Completed 10/25/2021 by 12:00 p.m. EDT
- Proposal Results Confirmed by ATAC 11/17/2021
- Top Ranked Proposals Posted on www.faast.org 11/17/2021 by 5:00 p.m. EDT
All protests shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of section 120.57(3), Florida Statutes, the provisions of which are incorporated by reference. FAAST reserves the right to waive any minor irregularity or technicality in a bid and to reject all bids and re-bid the RFP should circumstances require and warrant it.